Oka Marketplace OU, corporate identity number 16549120, Saani 68,
Estonia ("Electromagasin.com", "we" or "us") is the data controller for the processing of your personal data.
Electromagasin.com protects your privacy and wants to protect your personal information in the best possible way. Electromagasin.com aims to comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data at all times. This privacy statement explains what information Electromagasin.com collects and why and how Electromagasin.com processes your personal information. The privacy statement describes how we collect, use, store, delete and protect your personal information. The privacy statement also provides information about your rights related to Electromagasin.com's processing of your personal information.
When you use our services, Electromagasin.com collects your personal information and processes it in accordance with this privacy statement. It is therefore important that you read and understand the privacy statement before using Electromagasin.com's services, which are defined below. We may not manage your purchase or membership unless we process your personal information.
When we mention our Partners in this privacy statement, we mean companies that have been approved by Electromagasin.com and that have entered into an agreement with us to be able to sell and offer their products and services via the website ("Partners"). When we mention the Website, we mean Electromagasin.com and its related pages (the "Website").
Some pages on the Website may contain links to third party websites, and such websites may link to the Website. This privacy statement applies only to the Website. Electromagasin.com is not responsible for the activities of third parties or their information practices. Users who submit information to or through these third-party websites should therefore read through the respective privacy statements of their websites before sending any personal information to them.
2. Processing of personal data
This privacy statement describes how we collect, use, store, delete and protect your personal information. As mentioned above, Electromagasin.com is responsible for the processing of personal data, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations that protect the privacy of individuals, including the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2002/58 / EC, the EU Privacy Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and any amendments of, additions to or regulations that replace, implement or supplement these regulations.
2.1.1 Customers, subscribers, customer club members, Electromagasin.com + and contestants
On the Website, you can purchase goods and services directly from Electromagasin.com and / or from Electromagasin.com's Partners who have chosen to sell their goods and services via the Website. When you purchase something on the Website, you enter into an agreement with Electromagasin.com or with one of Electromagasin.com's Partners. In order for us to manage your purchases and fulfill our obligations to you as a customer, it is necessary for us to process the personal information that you provide or have provided to us.
The personal information that Electromagasin.com collects and processes may, depending on the context, include:
- date of birth;
- birth number, but only for the purpose of ensuring secure identification of you as a customer in connection with purchase and payment;
- name and contact information, including address, mobile number and email address;
- delivery and billing information, bank card and credit card numbers and other information that you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of products or services;
- username and password for our services;
- purchase, payment and order history;
- other information relevant to customer surveys, advertisements or offers;
- other user-generated information that you actively choose to share via our website or through other contact with us; and or
- IP adress.
The collection of your personal information can take place through the following sources:
- The website , for example when you order an item or service, chooses to subscribe to our newsletter, participate in one of our competitions or when you contact us by e-mail;
- Our partners ;
- through an agreement or other business contact if you are the contact person for one of our agreement partners; or
- through cookies (see more under section 5 « About Cookies and similar storage technologies» below).
Electromagasin.com processes customers' personal information in accordance with the purposes and processing basis described below.
- Fulfillment of the purchase agreement : We process your personal data in order to complete your purchase of goods and services, to be able to deliver these, to be able to make payment and to be able to give you access to the Website and the services that Electromagasin.com offers there, such as customer service.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations : We process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations, such as requirements under the Accounting Act and This means, for example, that we store the invoice basis in accordance with current accounting rules and purchase history so that you can advertise a purchase.
- Eligible interest :
- We process your personal information in order to offer, implement, develop and improve Electromagasin.com's services for our customers. This means that we analyze the personal information that we collect from our customers (for example, age and purchase history) and sort the customers into different segments in order to be able to perform analyzes at an aggregate level for statistical purposes. We do not carry out any analyzes of your personal information at the individual level.
- We process your purchase history and e-mail address in order to send you relevant offers for similar products. You can always object to this treatment. See more about this under the section "Your rights" below.
- Newsletter subscribers
Electromagasin.com processes your personal information in order to send Electromagasin.com's newsletters in the manner described below.
Fulfillment of the agreement: We process your personal information in order to send newsletters with personalized offers, discount codes and information about relevant campaigns from Electromagasin.com and our Partners to you. This means that we analyze your personal information on an aggregate level.
- Subscribers to price monitoring on the Website
Electromagasin.com processes your personal information to inform you of price changes in the manner specified below.
Fulfillment of the agreement: We process your personal information to inform you of price changes in accordance with the price monitoring you have registered for goods and services on the Website.
2.2.3 Members of Electromagasin.com's customer club
The purpose of being a member of Electromagasin.com's customer club is for you to receive personal offers, selected general membership offers and a customized shopping experience. This means that we will ensure that you receive customized notifications about price changes, news, invitations to promotions and events and product recommendations. We usually communicate with our members via e-mail, SMS and on the Website, but we may also communicate with you as a member through letters. Therefore, it is important that you as a member ensure that the personal information you have provided on My pages is always up to date. You can log in to My pages at any time and update your contact information.
Electromagasin.com processes your personal information as a member of the customer club in accordance with the purposes and processing basis described below.
- Fulfillment of the membership agreement:
- We process your personal information in order to create your member account on My pages and create user information, to ensure that you are a private person and over 18 years of age, to give you the opportunity to see your order and purchase history, and to process the settings and your choices. Furthermore, we process your personal information so that you can store your products in the shopping cart and on your wish list.
- We process your date of birth to update your address information, to ensure that any value shipments are sent to the right person and to be able to maintain a good customer and registry relationship.
- We process your birth number only for the purpose of ensuring secure identification of you as a customer in connection with purchases and payments.
- We process your personal information to inform you of price changes in accordance with the customized price monitoring you have registered for goods and services in your member account.
- We process your personal information in order to send you newsletters with personalized offers, discount codes and information about relevant campaigns from Electromagasin.com and our Partners to you. This means that we analyze personal information at an aggregate level.
- Personal products: Electromagasin.com offers "Personal products" in the e-mails that correspond to what is displayed on the Website as "You may also like" and "Recommended for you". This means that we analyze your purchase and click history, what you have added to the shopping cart, age and date of birth, place of residence and other choices you have made on the Website so that Electromagasin.com can offer you relevant products. The analysis is done primarily at an aggregate level, but can also be done at an individual level to be able to give you even better and personalized offers.
- Justified interest: We have an interest in being able to evaluate, develop and improve our services and the Website in order to offer our members the best possible experience, and to be able to offer good customer service on the Website. We therefore process the personal information of our members at an aggregate level in order to develop the customer club and the Website.
If you do not want Electromagasin.com to process your personal information as described above, you can log in to My Pages at any time and delete information from your account. Under settings, you can choose not to receive personal products and offers or delete your account. You can read more about how you can oppose or restrict Electromagasin.com's processing of your personal data below in the section Your rights.
2.2.4 Members of Electromagasin.com +
Electromagasin.com processes your personal data as a member of Electromagasin.com + in accordance with the purpose and basis of processing described below.
Fulfillment of the agreement: We process your personal data in order to complete your purchase of a membership in Electromagasin.com +. This means that we process your purchase history in order to determine the right to a refund, to be able to send gift cards to you and to be able to ensure that you receive free shipping on your orders.
2.2.5 Competition participants
Electromagasin.com processes your personal data if you participate in a competition organized by Electromagasin.com in accordance with the purposes and processing basis described below.
- Consent: We process your personal information in order to administer the competition, which involves naming winners and communicating the winnings. We will also check the age of the winners.
- Eligible interest: If you contact Electromagasin.com's customer service with questions or views regarding a competition, Electromagasin.com will process your personal information in order to respond to your inquiry.
2.3 Storage of personal data
Electromagasin.com takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is processed and stored securely. The personal information is never stored longer than what is permitted under applicable laws, or for purposes other than those described above. The personal information is processed by us during the time period stated below. The personal data is then deleted.
- Customers : If you have purchased an item on our Website, the personal information (name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail and payment and delivery information) that you provided in connection with the order of goods and services will be stored for as long as required to Electromagasin.com or our Partners must be able to complete the agreement with you. This includes processing to meet delivery or service obligations. This does not apply if we have to store your personal information anymore due to one or more of the points described below.
- Newsletter subscribers: If you have subscribed to Electromagasin.com's newsletter, your personal information will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Subscribers to price monitoring on the Website: If you have registered as a subscriber to price monitoring of goods and services on the Website, your personal information will be stored for a maximum of one year if no price change occurs. If a price change occurs within one year, the monitoring will continue to be active and extended by one year at a time from the date the last price change notification was sent to your registered email address. You can at any time choose to unsubscribe from the price monitoring by clicking on the link that comes with the e-mail that is sent with information in the event of a price change, by logging in to your user account on the Website or by contacting Electromagasin.com's customer service and notifying that you wish to delete your personal information.
- Club Members: If you register as a member of Electromagasin.com's Customer Club, your personal information will be stored until you opt out, but no later than three years after the last activity, unless Electromagasin.com needs the information for one of the other reasons described below.
- Electromagasin.com + members: If you have purchased a membership in Electromagasin.com +, we store the personal information provided in connection with the purchase of the subscription and the personal information that we collect during the membership until the membership expires.
- Competitors: If you have agreed that Electromagasin.com processes your personal data in connection with participation in competitions, we will store your personal data for as long as is necessary to be able to manage the competition. When we no longer need the personal information to manage the competition, it will be deleted. You can withdraw your consent to participate in the competition at any time by contacting Electromagasin.com's customer service.
- Communication : If you have contacted Electromagasin.com, for example via e-mail communication with customer service, your personal information is stored for as long as is necessary to respond to your inquiry.
- Legal obligations : Electromagasin.com stores your personal information (contact information, customer club information, purchase history, payment information and your contact with customer service) as long as we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws or government decisions.
- Direct Marketing : We may process your personal information for direct marketing for up to two years after the end of the customer relationship, provided that you have not rejected such direct marketing within this time.
3. Your rights
You have the right to request information about what personal information we have registered about you and how it is used free of charge. If you would like this information, please contact us via the contact information below. To protect your privacy and your personal information, we may require you to identify yourself.
Electromagasin.com will ensure that your personal information is correct and up to date. Therefore, you can change your personal information on My pages at any time if you are a member of our customer club or have registered an account. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our customer service.
You can at any time request that we delete personal information about you, or that we delete your user account on the Website. Electromagasin.com will then delete the relevant personal information if it is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. Electromagasin.com will also do this when you withdraw your consent to the treatment. You also have the right to request that Electromagasin.com transfer your personal data to another data controller in an electronic format.
Furthermore, you have the right to demand that Electromagasin.com restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases, and you have the right to object to certain forms of processing of your personal data. You always have the right to object to us processing your personal data to send you offers based on your purchase history (direct marketing). If you do this, we will end this processing of personal data. If you object to your personal information being used or disclosed for the other purposes described in this privacy statement, it may result in us not being able to continue to provide you with access to our websites or offer you the services and customer service offered to users and / or our members and as permitted under this privacy statement.
You can submit a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority if you believe that Electromagasin.com does not process your personal data in accordance with current legislation.
We are concerned that your personal information is processed in a secure manner. To prevent unauthorized use or exposure of your personal information, we take appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures based on the amount and sensitivity of the personal information to ensure an appropriate level of security.
Electromagasin.com also uses i.a. Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a protocol for securely transmitting data over the Internet (or other networks). As a customer, you must check that SSL is not turned off in your browser settings. In order to prevent unauthorized access when processing your bank or credit card number, we also use one-way encryption.
4.1 Transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA
In cases where Electromagasin.com uses, or wants to use, subcontractors or cooperates with parties outside the EU / EEA area, Electromagasin.com is responsible for ensuring that these players can guarantee the level of security required in the EU.
To ensure adequate protection when your personal data is transferred to countries outside the EU / EEA where a decision on an adequate level of protection from the EU Commission is missing, Electromagasin.com has entered into standard agreements adopted and approved by the EU Commission.
with the respective recipients of the personal data, including but not limited to the standard clauses adopted by Commission Decisions 2001/497 / EC, 2004/915 / EC or 2010/87 / EU.
If the level of protection in the recipient country does not correspond to the level of security in the EU / EEA, Electromagasin.com will implement further protection measures such as pseudonymisation, IP anonymisation and encryption. Additional information can be obtained through our customer service or our privacy representative via the contact information below.
5. About Cookies and similar storage technologies
In order to deliver our services with the highest possible quality, Electromagasin.com uses so-called cookies and similar technological storage methods on the Website.
6. Changes to the Privacy Statement
Electromagasin.com reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time to the extent necessary. All changes are published on the Website. We therefore encourage you to familiarize yourself with this statement on a regular basis. However, if we make significant changes, we will notify you that changes have been made via email, provided you have provided us with your email address.
If the changes apply to the processing of personal data that we perform based on the fact that you have given consent, we will give you the opportunity to give a new consent.
2020-09-18: Change as a result of new requirements for the transfer of personal data to areas outside the EU / EEA.
2021-01-21: Supplementary changes due to new requirements for the transfer of personal data to areas outside the EU / EEA.
2021-03-11: Change due to the possibility of subscribing to price monitoring of goods and services on the Website and the possibility of customized price monitoring of goods and services as a member of Electromagasin.com's customer club.
7. Contact information
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, or you disagree with the way we process your personal information, you can contact Electromagasin.com's privacy representative or customer service by sending a letter or email to the addresses provided below.
Oka Marketplace OU
Veskiposti tn 2-1002, 10138 Talinn, Estonia